Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
For anyone in the Newton/Walton/Morgan vicinity.
There is a store at the intersection of Ga 11and Ga 142 just north of Mansfield. It’s called Pony Express Bargain Barn. It’s in a building that used to be a gas station. Lots of odd and end outdoor stuff. Deer stands, deer carts, feeders, gas grills, waders, coolers, trail cameras. Some stuff is first quality some scratch and dent or torn boxes. I think they have a Facebook page.
Some good deals.

shdw633

Been awful quiet out there....no one hearing about anybody putting out some good deals on equipment??

shdw633

Hey guys & gals, just wanted to let y’all know Lacrosse Footwear is having a big sale on their website. Up to 35% off. Good deal if you’re in the market for some boots.

www.lacrossefootwear.com

Mods, I know this isn’t the gear deals thread but figured it would be seen more here. If you have to move it, I understand.

I'm putting this up here from Buck Dropper because I found their snake boots to be a great price, but the sizes are disappearing quickly.

shdw633

Only size 5 left

I felt lucky to get size 12 medium, even though I prefer a wide, but the wides were nearly all sold out by the time I got to them on Friday.

shdw633

Sportsmansoutfitters.com has KN95 masks for $19.95 for 10 plus free shipping. Better those than the paper towel ones with rubber bands I see all over the place.

Last edited:

leecrook

Was is Academy last night and ran across the Muddy Hunter 12 Trail Camera for $30. I cant seem to find on their website but below is a link to the exact package I found in store. Maybe an old lot that this store somehow located??

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 24
  • s-l1601.jpg
    s-l1601.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 23