Pot bellied hawgs

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I have never seen a similar pig that wasn't someone's pet. Please tell us about the stalk and the kill shot and all. What was your weapon of choice?

ucfireman

Had one wondering around my place a few years back. It disappeared, don't know where to. Really.
I hear they do eat good though.

I have never seen a similar pig that wasn't someone's pet. Please tell us about the stalk and the kill shot and all. What was your weapon of choice?

Well, I got this great 30 year lease, actually more of a mortgage, on a suburban property.

The stalk began when I walked out the front door to find my neighbors wife on the hood of his car. “There’s pigs in our yard!” she beheld. Lo. And I beheld. Swine.

Out with my trusty crossbow. Thy neighbor with his. The vorpal blades went snicker-snack! And thus thou slain the slithy beast.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Well, I got this great 30 year lease, actually more of a mortgage, on a suburban property.

The stalk began when I walked out the front door to find my neighbors wife on the hood of his car. “There’s pigs in our yard!” she beheld. Lo. And I beheld. Swine.

Out with my trusty crossbow. Thy neighbor with his. The vorpal blades went snicker-snack! And thus thou slain the slithy beast.

Wow, great hunt. Were you able to get all three of them before they ran out of crossbow range? Looks like we are missing a pic that was up earlier.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That's a pretty good cookbook. I have that one too.