Poult Report 2020

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Seen my first ones today , drove up on a doe and 2 fawns and a hundred yards past them seen 2 hens with about 10 chicken size poults , made my day ! Troup co

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
My son saw 10-12 this morning bigger than chicken size about 300 yards from the poults caught on video. Pretty good news.

buckpasser

I just discovered 2 mother hens behind my house that I didn’t know about. 1 has 5 quail sized poults and the other has 2 that are larger than chickens. They are using a green corn field and a cotton field to get their good results.

Turkeytider

I just discovered 2 mother hens behind my house that I didn’t know about. 1 has 5 quail sized poults and the other has 2 that are larger than chickens. They are using a green corn field and a cotton field to get their good results.

Hard to believe that at this point in time we`d still be seeing poults that young.

buckpasser

Hard to believe that at this point in time we`d still be seeing poults that young.

I totally agree. I’ve seen some at work (15 miles from here) that look more or less grown.

ucfireman

Got my first pouts on cam. Looks like 1 hen and at least 2 poults (hopefully more out of camera)

Attachments

• hen with 2 poults (1).JPG
    hen with 2 poults (1).JPG
    827.9 KB · Views: 11

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It’s weird but I’ve never gotten poults on trail cam. But we always have turkeys.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Oglethorpe co clients watched 4 hens and 9 chicken size poults most days of the last week on their horse farm

Gut_Pile

Have another hen in Early with 2 poults that are tiny. Definitely hatched in July. No more than 2 weeks old

Turkeytider

My buddy up near Augusta at his camp ( 600 acres ) seeing lots of turkeys . He had several millet and clover food plots. Hasn’t actually seen poults but lots of small tracks. They’re there, even if you don’t always see them.

sowgabuckstalker

Was out looking at a new property I am blessed to be hunting this year last Saturday riding around looking/scouting w/ the owner, we were on way back to truck and we run up on 4 hens, 3 jakes and possibly a tom (couldnt tell) with a bunch of mature poults. I know we counted 15 but looked like more. Have never seen that many, it was awesome to see!

Timber1

BANNED
We were over in the Sautee area last week.
Saw several groups of hens with young. Saw one group that had some really young poults. Probably just big enough to be able to fly. Most were pretty good sized young.

Latest posts