Pray for my daughter thyroid cancer

nkbigdog

Please say a prayer for my daughter Marah she's 17 has thyroid cancer. Surgery is scheduled for 11/13/19.

I don't come on much anymore due to new job but been here since the beginning back with Woody, Early Riser, Mech Dawg, Hancock Tim, the guy from the cement plant in Carrolton, etc.
May Our Lord guide the surgeons hands, to rid her of the cancer and may she fully recover quickly..Amen

jigman29

Please say a prayer for my daughter Marah she's 17 has thyroid cancer. Surgery is scheduled for 11/13/19.

I don't come on much anymore due to new job but been here since the beginning back with Woody, Early Riser, Mech Dawg, Hancock Tim, the guy from the cement plant in Carrolton, etc.
My son went through it at 17 as well. We were beside ourselves with worry but now we’re two years cancer free. I understand all to well the emotional roller coaster your own. Praying for your family.

funandgun

Praying she is healed. Will pray for you also. Not much worse on a father than when he sees his daughter struggling.

Backcountry

Prayers sent. I'm two years post surgery and cancer free. It's scary any time you hear that word. Treatment has come a long way but that doesn't keep away the fear and sometimes guilt that come along with it. Praying for the best outcome.

Tom W.

Prayers sent.
I'll recommend the Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Newnan without any hesitation or reservation!
K
I'm still kicking because of those doctors.

rayjay

I'm 4 years out from cancer diagnosis, life altering surgery, 6 months of adjuvant chemo. They can do amazing things nowadays.

I am on an FB group for my surgery. There are 8000+ of us worldwide on this group and it's a great resource for information and support. Your daughter should see if there are similar groups for her condition. Being able to interact with those that have already trod your path can be very comforting. Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meriwether Mike

Prayers for a great outcome and to be cancer free.

georgia357

Awesome, will continue the prayers.

bilgerat

Senior
Prayers sent for a full recovery and for her to be cancer free . Im going in for prostate cancer surgery tomorrow and Im determined to kick cancers butt.