Pray for my son. Please

kmaxwell3

So we brought our 2 year old son with down syndrome to doc because we thought he had the flu. Well looks like it may be leukemia or aplastic anemia. Please pray for him. Thank you!!

oops1

Buzzard Expert
That’s heartbreaking.. your son and your family will be added to our prayer list.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I am so sorry y'all are going through this.
I read this & prayed for him. Will continue to lift you all up in prayer.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Prayers just sent up again for Hudson

Last edited:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Prayers for the lil guy. I feel so sorry for those sick little ones that can't even explain what is going on with how they feel.

My heart goes out to your family. God bless

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
In the tradition of my faith, praying together and aloud......

Lord Jesus Christ, Good Shepherd of the sheep, you gather the lambs in your arms and carry them in your bosom: We commend to your loving care this child Hudson. Relieve his pain, guard him from all danger, restore to him your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise him up to a life of service to you. Hear us, we pray Amen.

kmaxwell3

So we have done blood work and it came back inconclusive. So we did a bone marrow test late yesterday and they said we would have positive diagnosis of either leukemia or aplastic anemia. Well test results of bone marrow are back and still no answer. Said it showed small leukemia cells but not enough to prove that's it. And the other signs do not lead to positive of aplastic anemia. Doc says this is very rare. So now we wait for another bone marrow test in week or two. So looks like we have a new home here for awhile.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for updating us. Will continue to pray.

Duff

Praying for Hudson and family

K80

So we have done blood work and it came back inconclusive. So we did a bone marrow test late yesterday and they said we would have positive diagnosis of either leukemia or aplastic anemia. Well test results of bone marrow are back and still no answer. Said it showed small leukemia cells but not enough to prove that's it. And the other signs do not lead to positive of aplastic anemia. Doc says this is very rare. So now we wait for another bone marrow test in week or two. So looks like we have a new home here for awhile.
Hey brother, sorry to hear about your son. Prayers for him and your family. Especially considering the time of year it is. It's no fun spending the holidays in the hospital. When our son was sick with cancer we spent every holiday in the hospital over a 15 month span. He also passed on Christmas 2014. One thing that has helped us keep the holidays special is we focus on the true reason for Christmas. The good thing is Grant loved birthday parties and he went to celebrate at the biggest birthday party of them all with our Lord and Savior.

With your family inpatient over the holidays I'd like to do something for yall. It can be a catered meal, gifts, or anything that would lift y'all's family up during this time. We're am have a small Foundation in our son's honor, the Grant William Terrell Foundation, typically we di something special for a family for Christmas be it provide gifts for all the children in the family for Christmas, a big Christmas final Christmas, or etc however this year I've been busy keeping my head above water with my business and have had to take attention of off our Foundation so we don't have a family lined up to help make the holidays special for this year. Shoot me a private message