Pray for my son. Please

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
My prayers are with you, through it all.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
glad to hear that Hudson is feeling somewhat better.

We are still praying for the little feller.... Tell him we all said Merry Christmas

dslc6487

Praying for Hudson and the whole family. Also, may God lead the hands of the medical staff that is taking care of Hudson. You will continue to be in our prayers...

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the report. Don’t ever forget the power of prayer

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your sick servant Hudson, and give your power of healing to those who minister to his needs, that he may be strengthened in his weakness and have confidence in your loving care; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

kmaxwell3

So they just postpone the bone marrow test. His blood counts had went up Friday. His blood counts have dropped again. They were 180 Saturday and 130 Sunday and now 109. They need to be 300. Doctor are coming to see us soon as they get to hospital. Not sure what time that will be yet.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
So they just postpone the bone marrow test. His blood counts had went up Friday. His blood counts have dropped again. They were 180 Saturday and 130 Sunday and now 109. They need to be 300. Doctor are coming to see us soon as they get to hospital. Not sure what time that will be yet.
This breaks my heart! You guys are in my prayers!

Horns

? to you and family. Nothing worse than a sick child