Pray for my son!! Please

kmaxwell3

So back in December our youngest child Hudson (who's is almost 3 and has downsydrome) got sick and was in Egleston for 2 weeks. I had posted a prayer request on here for him. The doctors thought that he may have had leukemia at the time. He had two bone marrow biopsy to see what was wrong. He ended up having RSV, Pneumonia and bacteria in his blood and that's what made his cells look like leukemia to the doctors. He got better and we got all clear with no leukemia at end of January and he had been fine since. Well he got sick again last Wednesday and we had to take him back to Egleston. Him and my wife have been there all week. The hospital is on lockdown so i can only go there to drop stuff off to her. Well they did another bone marrow biopsy today and he has leukemia. The doctors will tell us tomorrow what kind of leukemia it is and start treatment immediately. I only ask you guys to pray for him. It's going to be a long hard ride for him and he needs all the prayers he can get. Thank You all!!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
kmaxwell3,

I was in the process of logging off for the night and I saw this new post.

I am sending up my PRAYERS as I type this message for your Son, Hudson and for you and your wife as well. I will continue to offer Prayers for your family and please keep us updated as there are lots of wonderful people that have some broad shoulders for your to lean upon during this difficult time. ::;::;::;

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Prayers going up for Hudson and family.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers:
Mercifully accept our prayers, and grant to your servant
the help of your power, that his sickness may be turned into
health, and our sorrow into joy; through Jesus Christ our
Lord.

Amen.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Prayers for all of you from here as well.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thank you guys. We are just heart broken right now.

I can’t imagine, you will remain in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
Praying for all that the Lord will give comfort, grace and peace.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Prayers for Hudson and you and your wife. May the good Lord bless you all.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Prayers to you all. Keep the faith.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Prayers from here for all the family

kmaxwell3

So they have diagnosed him with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia. He has to start treatment tomorrow. He also has to have a spinal tap and permanent iv put in for treatment tomorrow.