Pray for my son!! Please

kmaxwell3

I know it's been awhile since I posted an update on my son. He is doing ok. We have been in treatment since April of 2020. He has another year left of treatment. The first year was tough especially in the beginning, he had some hard days and went through some bad times. Its strange because out of all the treatments, sickness watching him loose his hair was heart breaking. He didnt care about it but it was hard for my wife and I for some reason. We didnt care he was bald it just made the reality of cancer hit you in the face at that point. He and my wife spent 100 nights in the hospital in the beginning. Covid regulations made that harder in the beginning also. I tell you guys cancer SUCKS!!! It was tuff on our whole family. Our other kids had their lives altered around his sickness and treatments. But not one of them has ever complained. From Mom and him not being home for birthdays and holidays they all pitched in and helped around the house and did what ever it took. Since he is now doing chemo pills at home everyday and treatment at the hospital once a month it has some what got back to a normal life. He had another LP with IV Chemo last Wednesday, and now steroids twice a day till tomorrow. He will do that 4 more times over the next 12 months. Its has become part of our life now but there is a end in sight. This journey has really made me reevaluate my life. Watching one of your children go through something like this and not being able to do anything to fix it was hard also. We had so many people help us also, that was amazing. Total strangers, people you haven't seen in a long time reaching out asking what they could so to help. And of course all the prayers!! Thanks guys!

Head East

Prayers for your son, yourself and family kmax.