Prayer request

j_seph

As I see my notifications this morning, I see just as in our family the need for prayer. We had 5 funerals last week alone for friends and loved ones that we were not able to attend all. From a 2 year old great nephew, to an 82 woman of God. Not to mention 2 or 3 more people we knew that maybe were not so close to.

Prayer request is not for myself but for each of those on here that stand in need of prayer. Lift those members here up, God knows the needs as well as their desires in their hearts. For the 2 year old, he is in Glory Land in the arms of Jesus. No more sorrow, treatments, needles, nor struggles. Left behind is his family that has members who may never see him again. Pray for those still left here, those lost without hope.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
As I see my notifications this morning, I see just as in our family the need for prayer. We had 5 funerals last week alone for friends and loved ones that we were not able to attend all. From a 2 year old great nephew, to an 82 woman of God. Not to mention 2 or 3 more people we knew that maybe were not so close to.

Prayer request is not for myself but for each of those on here that stand in need of prayer. Lift those members here up, God knows the needs as well as their desires in their hearts. For the 2 year old, he is in Glory Land in the arms of Jesus. No more sorrow, treatments, needles, nor struggles. Left behind is his family that has members who may never see him again. Pray for those still left here, those lost without hope.
My prayers are added.