Prayer Request

NoOne

Prayers that God will restore the love that he wants all to have.

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

Hilsman

Useles BILLY’s House Boat Captain
prayers sent

Ruger#3

🛬 RAMBLIN MOD 🛫
Staff member
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

Prayers for you two.

Prayers from us.

There's a short book worth a look when relationships/marriage hits the pits called,
"The Hurt and The Healer" by Andrew Farley.

Send me your addr via dm and I'll gift it to ya

Thread starter #9

Dialer

I’ve had to have my wife admitted to a behavioral health center 2 days ago. She had a meltdown the day before, shaking crying, and saying She just can’t take being lightheaded and her head hurting so much. I told her I was sorry, and didn’t know how much more I could take. (She’s had so many issues with her health physically and mentally). That was the WRONG thing to say as She started throwing objects in the kitchen and becoming hysterical. I went on to work hoping things would get better for her. The next morning, She’s in the garage where her small office is set up, and there’s not much improvement. She tells me She’s just so tired of feeling bad, and that everybody is against her, and She just wants to end her life. She was again out of control and hysterical. That’s when I knew I couldn’t leave her alone. Her condition had declined into deeper hysterics and paranoia. “Everyone is out to get me, I can’t get that B**** out of my head! I just don’t want to live anymore!”. (Referring to the affair I had with a common friend a year ago).
At that point I knew it was time. I dialed 911 and told them I was afraid for my wife’s life, and to send help. She did eventually got her in the ambulance and took her kicking and screaming foul language. Everyone there said that I did the right thing. She does call periodically sobbing and begging me to come and get her, why did I do this to her, and saying She hates me and wants me out of her life. The director of the center assures me that they will get her the help that She needs, and that She will be okay.
Needless to say, I’m just sick here at work, and try to maintain without showing my pain and anguish....Please continue to pray for us.

j_seph

Why divorce chosen so soon? In sickness and in health. There must have been something that drew you 2 together, something you both seen in one another. Where did that go? This could all be a chemical imbalance that she has no control over and with medical help things could be normal. My late wife came running through the house talking no sense almost fighting me. I accused her of taking something, being on drugs. Just to find out that afternoon that it was a form of a seizure and that she had a brain tumor. Don't fall into the throw away and replace society too soon. There could be a blue sky right behind those gray clouds you are seeing.
Prayers for you and her.

I think it was the right call to get her professional help. This looks way out of anyone's league that doesn't deal with these conditions directly.
Give yourself time to settle. I'm counting on Father to give wisdom and favor to her staff and to get to the real issues, wether medical or other. God knows.
Prayers for sure. DM answered.
- Walter

I don't frequent here much now days and just saw this. I can't imagine what you are going through and definitely not what she is ! I will say a prayer for you guys Sir that God helps you guys get this right in your way and be gentle with y'all in His ! I think we all know He has a plan and we have to work with His will. Please keep us up to date so we can adjust out prayers if that is needed.

God bless you both Sir and the rest of your family as yall deal with this momentary ....... time of difficulty.

I've been there before, It's painful. I will pray along with everyone else here that the Lord places his healing hands on your family and your marriage. God Bless You.