Prayer Request

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I am friends with Bubba on FB. I know his wife posted up that the transfusions were done, and Bubba got to go home this week. They are requesting prayer for no infections and good blood counts. He is really susceptible to infections now because of the chemo before the bone marrow transplant.
Prayers from here !

shdw633

Prayers sent!!

Bubba Watson

Gone but not forgotten.
Thanks for the prayers everyone! I took a big hit in my gut, taste buds, appetite and sleep. Sleep is starting to get better. But overall not doing to bad. Bone pain and aches have been at a minimum which is very good. August 19th is my 100th day which is where I get to enjoying life again. Thanks again for the prayers, God Bless you all.

Bubba Watson

Gone but not forgotten.
Hey everyone, asking for prayers again! My Stem cell transplant failed, my cancer is back! My next treatment option is CAR-T transplant. I sho was looking forward to going fishing after my 100 days post transplant! Not to mention will be missing another deer season. On a lighter note, sniping armadillos from my front porch is keeping my hunting skills sharp. Thanks everyone for the prayers God Bless!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
prayers for your health and peace for your family

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Prayers sent

StriperAddict

Sorry to hear this is back, prayers from here for healing and peace for you & your family.

Duff

Prayers sent up for you Bubba

CarolinaDawg

Morning everyone, may I ask to be added to your prayers. Been battling Cancer for a few weeks now. I hate cancer with ever fiber of my being. With God leading the charge and getting mad dog mean I’m going to be a cancer Survivor Been in the hospital for a week now battling an infection. Miss my wife and son so much. Miss the outdoors, hunting , fishing, just being in Gods country! You paymaster guys keep it up y’all cheer me up with your grocery pics love to look at them. Trust me when you been on a liquid diet as long as I have you’ll be tempted to eat the phone screen. Y’all be careful out there this season I’m going to have to setmost of it out Thanks for the Prayers God Bless everyone!
Praying for you brother!! God is good