Prayer Request

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Morning everyone, may I ask to be added to your prayers. Been battling Cancer for a few weeks now. I hate cancer with ever fiber of my being. With God leading the charge and getting mad dog mean I’m going to be a cancer Survivor Been in the hospital for a week now battling an infection. Miss my wife and son so much. Miss the outdoors, hunting , fishing, just being in Gods country! You paymaster guys keep it up y’all cheer me up with your grocery pics love to look at them. Trust me when you been on a liquid diet as long as I have you’ll be tempted to eat the phone screen. Y’all be careful out there this season I’m going to have to setmost of it out Thanks for the Prayers God Bless everyone!
Prayers for you. May God's mighty hand touch and heal you.

Bubba Watson

Gone but not forgotten.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and words of encouragement I really appreciate it. Y’all be careful out there get ya a big one or some meat or just watch’em walk by whatever makes you happy! God Bless.

StriperAddict

Hate that a hospital stay takes family from you. Will lift up your whole bunch, its hard on them too. Peace and healing to you.

Bubba Watson

Gone but not forgotten.
Thanks I really appreciate it. The last 25 days I’ve been in the hospital 21 of those. My tumor has grown and has blocked bile from getting into my intestine causing it to backup into my stomach. Was NPO for 4 days waiting on surgery! They did bypass surgery Tuesday giving me another stomach opening to my intestine. Guys getting rid of that bile from my stomach was awful that’s all I’ll say on that. Anyway feeling better now back on solid food, looks like I may get to go home this weekend! I thank each and everyone of you for your prayers , I really appreciate it!

Core Lokt

You got them Bubba! I'll continue to keep you in my prayers and your family for healing, comfort and support. Stay strong brother.

Bubba Watson

Gone but not forgotten.
Thanks everyone for the prayers! I just took my last Chemo this morning! Right now I’m in Emory for stem Cell transplant. I’ve been praying for y’all when I see post for prayers . I haven’t been able to hunt or fish since last September, man I miss it bad!!!! I really enjoy y’alls paymaster post. Keep up the cooking it cheers me up!!!! I did get to dine on a Big Lazer bird my brother in law gave me, man I was in skinny boy heaven for a couple of days! Thanks again for your time and prayers!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Continued Prayers.

Head East

Keeping you in my prayers bubba and keep eating those birds!

MX5HIGH

Praying for you. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer a year ago so I realize how important prayers are. You are on my prayer list.

dslc6487

Don't know you Bubba, but don't matter. Praying for you as you go through your cancer ordeal. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer back in 2019. Had radiation and then radioactive seeds put in my prostate. So far, so good. Just keep on praying and believing........

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Bubba
I missed your post last fall. Know that Bubba was prayed for here tonight.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Thanks everyone for the prayers! I just took my last Chemo this morning! Right now I’m in Emory for stem Cell transplant. I’ve been praying for y’all when I see post for prayers . I haven’t been able to hunt or fish since last September, man I miss it bad!!!! I really enjoy y’alls paymaster post. Keep up the cooking it cheers me up!!!! I did get to dine on a Big Lazer bird my brother in law gave me, man I was in skinny boy heaven for a couple of days! Thanks again for your time and prayers!

Don't know you Bubba, but don't matter. Praying for you as you go through your cancer ordeal. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer back in 2019. Had radiation and then radioactive seeds put in my prostate. So far, so good. Just keep on praying and believing........

Just know that I am sending up Prayers for both of you gentlemen and I Pray that you both can get through these tough times and make this cancer go completely away and get back to your normal way of life as well.

I know firsthand that I have leaned on the shoulders of lots of members here over several years and they have helped me tremendously by picking me back up and making this world a much better place because of their Prayers and their caring thoughts. ::;::;::;::;::; surely work and there are some wonderful people on this website.

Last edited:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I am friends with Bubba on FB. I know his wife posted up that the transfusions were done, and Bubba got to go home this week. They are requesting prayer for no infections and good blood counts. He is really susceptible to infections now because of the chemo before the bone marrow transplant.