Prayers for my Dad Please

Deerhunter12454

Been watching and keeping apprised of the situation through your Uncle.
Praying and hoping for the best...
Situations like this affect much more than just the person infected.
Hang tough for your own benefit as well as others.
?
Definitely trying my best. Doctors are hopeful he'll make it through and he's fighting and not giving up, just like the stubborn old man he is. Been taking care of mom, but its definitely helped us seeing how much he's loved and how much he's cared for by friends, family, and his community of firefighters and emergency personnel. Thank you for the prayers

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Kind thoughts and prayers....

RegularJoe

Have prayed (fervently so, brother).

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Things were looking a little better last progress report I got. But still pretty scary. Is he on the vent still? Kidneys and liver might have been having some effect too.
I hope he is still turning the corner... haven't been able to get an update since the slightly better one 3 or so days ago.
Since you know this crud will do something like this to one of your family, I would urge y'all to put the politics aside and go get the J and J vaccine.
Several on this forum have had a real tough time with this mess.
... Pulling for you and entire family.

Deerhunter12454

Things were looking a little better last progress report I got. But still pretty scary. Is he on the vent still? Kidneys and liver might have been having some effect too.
I hope he is still turning the corner... haven't been able to get an update since the slightly better one 3 or so days ago.
Since you know this crud will do something like this to one of your family, I would urge y'all to put the politics aside and go get the J and J vaccine.
Several on this forum have had a real tough time with this mess.
... Pulling for you and entire family.
Yeah he's still on the vent. They had to increase it to 65% today. Doctor said it was due to the stress of the bathing, changing sheets, etc. Blood gasses showed lower oxygen count and a higher white blood county today but only by .9. He's still trying to fight the ventilator which i wouldn't expect anything else from my stubborn old man. Doctor wasn't surprised with any of this and everything still seems manageable, just need his lungs to heal and him to get off the vent, and I'll finally get some peace of mind. He's still on the CRRT which is a form of dialysis to help clean his blood up from the sepsis. Doctor said it wasn't a step back with everything today. right now no news feels like good news.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Prayers

Madman

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need; We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick servant, DHs dad, for whom our prayers are desired. Look upon him with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort himwith a sense of thy goodness; preserve him from the temptations of the enemy; and give him patience under his affliction. In thy good time, restore him to health, and enable him to lead the residue of his life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that finally he may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen

Latest posts