Prayers for Paymaster

toolmkr20

Prayed again for Deb and David this morning.

@toolmkr20 is there any status change?

Thank you everyone for the prayers. Mom and Dad are so far battling a good fight. They have your typical flu like symptoms just worse than normal extreme body aches, head aches, stomach sickness, fever etc.
They are breathing good which is the thing that I was worried about the most because poor breathing is what gets most people hospitalized for this stuff. Just keep praying for the virus to run it’s course quickly so they can get back to normal. Again thank you everyone for the prayers.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Thank you everyone for the prayers. Mom and Dad are so far battling a good fight. They have your typical flu like symptoms just worse than normal extreme body aches, head aches, stomach sickness, fever etc.
They are breathing good which is the thing that I was worried about the most because poor breathing is what gets most people hospitalized for this stuff. Just keep praying for the virus to run it’s course quickly so they can get back to normal. Again thank you everyone for the prayers.
Will continue praying for them.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree

Thanks for the update. Stay strong for them and the rest of the family. We are with yall

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Thanks eveyone. Love you all.
Let me say this is the worse mess I've been in since my 2005 heart attack. I'm in day 10 of this. So sick that getting up from my bed and going to the restroom is an energy sapping chore. Everything that I eat or drink is so salty tasting that it gags me. Water tastes terrible. Eventhough tired I hardly get any sleep. Luckily I have a C-pap machine that help my breathing when I do sleep. Wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Thank you all for the prayers. Stay Safe!!!!!

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hang in there, David. Y’all have got a lot of people thinking about you and praying for you.