Prayers for Paymaster

toolmkr20

Update on Daddy. He had to be taken to the emergency room by ambulance last night because he was having a hard time with his breathing. He now has double pneumonia on top of COVID. They put him on oxygen and admitted him. Haven’t gotten an update as of this morning but was told he was stable last night. Mama is feeling much better. Please just continue to keep them in your prayers and I will update when I know more.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Update on Daddy. He had to be taken to the emergency room by ambulance last night because he was having a hard time with his breathing. He now has double pneumonia on top of COVID. They put him on oxygen and admitted him. Haven’t gotten an update as of this morning but was told he was stable last night. Mama is feeling much better. Please just continue to keep them in your prayers and I will update when I know more.
Continued prayers for your Mom and Dad

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree

Thanks for the update. Hate to hear Pay's has turned this direction.

Keep on kicking old fella.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member

Sorry to hear of this setback. Praying again today for Deb and David.

Latest posts