Prayers Please

Core Lokt

My dad is having mitral valve major repair surgery in the morning. Has to be there at 5:30a. He's tough as nails but he is scared/concerned. They wanted to do it open heart but they don't think he can handle that. Going in the artery in his leg to do it. I just told him that he did the aortic replacement last year with no issues and he will get through this one too.

Please pray for him and all surgeons that are working on him.

I really appreciate it and I know he does too

Thank you.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
My dad is having mitral valve major repair surgery in the morning. Has to be there at 5:30a. He's tough as nails but he is scared/concerned. They wanted to do it open heart but they don't think he can handle that. Going in the artery in his leg to do it. I just told him that he did the aortic replacement last year with no issues and he will get through this one too.

Please pray for him and all surgeons that are working on him.

I really appreciate it and I know he does too

Thank you.
My prayers for your Dad’s successful surgery and complete recovery.

Core Lokt

I know y'all have been sending them but he (we) needs prayers more than ever now. He is going down hill fast. He is so weak that he couldn't even talk to me today, didn't even want to try. He has never done that. Folks, I'm trying to be the strong man that he made me but I'm telling you it is hard. They told my mama this afternoon that the only option they have is to go forward with the mitral valve surgery and hope he will make a turn for the best after the repair. I have turned it over to Him more so than ever.

I'll be in the same hospital at 5:30a in the morning having my heart procedure and our oldest girl will have her biopsy at 9a in the morning. Again, we thank all of you for the prayers. Put daddy and my daughter at the top.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
My goodness, you sure have your plate full. Prayers for your entire family. I can tell you from past experience that God is gracious, merciful and kind. Rest in that knowledge and know that your request is being heard

Core Lokt

They are working! Dad was able to walk to the shower, sit in the chair and bath himself, brush his teeth and shave. He was winded after that but yesterday he couldn't even talk using oxygen so he is taking baby steps forward.

Not sure when tomorrow they will doe the mitral repair. They are seeing if they can reschedule someone that isn't in need as bad as him.

I got good news from my heart cath this morning, no blockages and no stints were needed. They tried to go in my wrist but that artery made a loop at my elbow so they went in the artery in my growing. Makes recovery a few days longer but I'll take it. Next visit will be to the electrical department Dr. of the heart. They are really trying to find a cause of that episode.

Daughter should have results by Thursday.

Core Lokt

Sorry for not updating sooner. He made it through a 4 hr surgery and the surgeons and his heart Dr. are very pleased with how it went. The valve went from severe bleeding to minimal bleeding. God is good and prayer works!!! thank every one of you for your prayers. You just don't know how much it means to me and my family. We had a scare last night, he started bleeding where they went in the femoral artery and they couldn't stop it with pressure and had to do emergency surgery to go in and stitch it further to get it to stop. After that I haven't heard from my mama so no news is good news I think.

Again, THANK YOU!!!