Pre-Covid Prices

It's been a few years since I have bought anything and to be honest, I don't remember how much I paid for the stuff I bought.

I have stickers on some of my powders.

$24 for IMR 4064 powder
$25 for H110
$25 for Longshot
$22 for Titewad

Can anyone post up some Winchester LR MR primer prices that are pre-covid prices so I can have something to gauge against?

Waiting for the price to come down some more. It is coming down a bit from what I noticed but I would like to know how much higher things really are now than pre-covid.

Thanks.

rosewood

Pre-covid, primers were between about $32 per k and $40 depending on where you found them at. There was a spike after elections and any publicized shooting, then they came back down some over time. But never to the pre-obama prices.

Before Obama, they were $18 per K.

Actually, I found 3k CCI SPM for $25 per K after Covid started but before the dealers realized there would be a long term shortage.

Rosewood

earlthegoat2

Natchez had some Remington Large Rifle Mag primers for $150 I think a few weeks back.

Some joker on that trader site is trying to sell some Winchester LRM primers for like $240/1000. :ROFLMAO:

drhunter1

Natchez had some Remington Large Rifle Mag primers for $150 I think a few weeks back.

Some joker on that trader site is trying to sell some Winchester LRM primers for like $240/1000. :ROFLMAO:
I paid 150 at Franklins in Athens a week or so ago for CCI. And I thought that was high. And the person who set the price was too.