The cream always rises to the top.
It SURE DOES!
6c6efbe8_2914_4e28_b00a_729d583b8185_220108_JLJ_Nattygame_1364.0.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
NCAA included a can of brasso with the trophy. Dawgs gonna be polishing a long time before they see another natty.
At least 1 more in 5 the next yrs. Easy money. Put the money where your typing fingers are. Let me know how much. You always wanting Dawgs to bet on a repeat. I'll give you 5 yrs.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
At least 1 more in 5 the next yrs. Easy money. Put the money where your typing fingers are. Let me know how much. You always wanting Dawgs to bet on a repeat. I'll give you 5 yrs.

That’s known as deflection, no repeat huh.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
That’s known as deflection, no repeat huh.
And you're deflecting from your post.... Si or no? You have to make the statement (like you did) to then deflect from it (like you did) . I have yet to say the dawgs would repeat. Contrarily, I have said that they won't and Bammer will likely win it all. But.... I can back it up if I lose. How about this...... 500 to you if the dawgs don't repeat this yr. Within 5 yrs, if we win another, you pay me back my 500 plus 1500 more. We can go higher if ya like.
This bet is basically a great narrative as to what you are posting. Win win?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
He's kissing that like they haven't won one of those in decades????:bounce:

Congrats again!!!! Well deserved by the pups and their fans!!!!:wink:
Reckon what Admiral Blackbeard would be doing to the trophy? ???

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'm guessing he will just hand it off to his players as that's his personality. In a few months we will see if that's what he does.;)
??. At leat you know who I was referring to! ?. They'd call me Admiral salt and peppa.... With mo salt than peppa!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Holding that 500$. Let me know when you want to pick it up. I'll deliver on a handshake. Easy money. #investment

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Was this question for me?
No sir check out post no. 9. No answer from the one I was referring to. But I like a good investment. Hoping to triple my money if he bites