President Hillary Clinton And First Lady Bill

Thread starter #1
Is it just me or is anyone else a little bothered by the fact that Hillary could possibly be the next president? Seems to me that it would be Bills turn to lead the country astray again. Dont think i support any of the current candidates. Republicans or the Liberals posing as democrats:flag:

Could be? She is gonna be the next president. And to thank for this you can pat on the back the conservative right, the Christian Coalition, the Born Againers, and all those who have been doing nothing for the past years except blabbering about no abortion, no gun control and the ten commandments.

The blacks, the women, and the ever swinging back and forth moderate vote put Billy Boy in for eight years. Then Kennedy liberals caused the moderates to go to Bush. Now Hillary has the blacks, still most of the women, and the moderates are tired of the Preachy Pat Robinson stuff. That equals Hillary in the White House.

The only thing I can see preventing this is if Hillary's massive ego takes over and she self destructs, and that will only be effective if the Republicans can come up with a moderate candidate.

And to thank for this you can pat on the back the conservative right, the Christian Coalition, the Born Againers, and all those who have been doing nothing for the past years except blabbering about no abortion, no gun control and the ten commandments.
I really wish you would explain this statement, provide something that shows you know what you are talking about. The easiest thing to do is point a finger at someone or some group and then provide nothing to substantiate such ridicule. Why not just come right out and say you don’t like Christians?