Primos Gobbler question

Randy

IMO, it's HOT! Have you actually tried one on?

FLGobstopper

There is no way in the world I would use that crazy leg thing unless I was hunting a field and knew exactly where the turkey was going to be standing when I shot. In other words, I think that thing will cost you more birds than it will help you kill. I don't think I've ever had a gobbler come in perfectly down my gun barrel before. Last year I had one fly right off the roost and glide down to me but he ended up landing behind me about 15 yards. In one motion I had to stand, turn, aim and fire and dropped him at about 25yds. The year before I had to roll to my side and around a tree and brush in order to kill one. The year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that ,same type of situations and if I would of had one of those things there is no way I could of gotten those birds. It's definately not for me but then again for someone who hunts alot of fields it may help you.

Buck&Tom Hunter

I bought a brand new Primos vest last year. I will probably never use it again I didnt like it at all. My huntin buddy also bought one and he didnt like it either. But then again I havent found one I just loved yet. I got the new Super Elite 3 this year. Maybe it will work. I also heard that the Ol Tom Technical Turkey Gear vest is awesome.