Primos smoker

stev

Banned
Im gonna get the large and try it .Hope its what they say about it is good .Any one have one care to share their experiences.

Huntinfool

Let us know what you think compared to the BGE's. Inquiring minds want to know.

frosty20

their shop is not far from my office.....nice rig...sometimes you can get a "blemished" one at a significant discount...most of the time the blemishes are oversprays

stev

Banned
their shop is not far from my office.....nice rig...sometimes you can get a "blemished" one at a significant discount...most of the time the blemishes are oversprays
Im going down tomorrow
850 at the plant
1195 at the dealer store i went to

slightly grayling

I have had a large Oval for several years now and swear by it.....I had a medium egg before that and while I like both products a lot, The large oval is my preference. The large ovaladds a lot of flexability by allowing to cook using just 1/2 the firebox. It makes indirect heat while smoking Q much easier.
-SG

Im gonna get the large and try it .Hope its what they say about it is good .Any one have one care to share their experiences.

slightly grayling

See George, he is the owner....back when I bought mine he would come out of the factory all covered in ceramic powder......definately a hands-on guy!
Im going down tomorrow
850 at the plant
1195 at the dealer store i went to

GAGE

GONetwork Member
We have had the biggest one they offer for a couple of months now and so far so good, with zero complaints.

stev

Banned
Im gonna do 2 rack & a butt tomorrow for the first cook.

stev

Banned
We have had the biggest one they offer for a couple of months now and so far so good, with zero complaints.
Are you liking it and does it hold temp once its up.Thats the one im getting the oval lrg with table 400 sq '' is more then the egg