Prizes for the 2017/2018 Bowhunting Challenge

BowChilling

Prize donations are down considerably this year but there are still some very nice prizes. Thanks again to all who are donating!

So far the first place team will win:

a dozen arrows for the 3 first place winners alligood729

Georgia Pines Apparel to the 3 winners (a hat/shirt) schawk26

An Arnold Land Management Yeti cup, T-shirt, and Hat for the 3 winners BlakeA23

A set of 2 color custom strings and cables to the 3 winners Spanky1

kmckinnie Is thinking about giving away some Havalon knives

SunSouth John Deere of Columbus, Ga will be donating a 20qt Tan Orca cooler for the Biggest Buck not killed by someone on the winning team Hamer174

Last edited:

alligood729

I'm back in for a dozen arrows for the 3 first place winners. This time, I'll wait til it's over and get particular spines for the winners. Last year I just ordered a 400 spine arrow, someone may want a little heavier. However, when the bombers win, I'll donate mine to the person who limits out first......:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Last edited:

schawk26

I'm in for Georgia Pines Apparel. I'll send the 3 winners a hat/shirt. Working on a new hat and shirt design now for the fall!

IG: georgiapinesapparel
FB: Georgia Pines Apparel

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:

HEADHUNTER11

I'll donate MY time to hunt with one of the people on the first place team this year!!! :pop:

BowChilling

Billy,

Did all the pledged prized get to the winners last year?

Derik waiting on scents from this year but I have no reason to think they won't be delivered as promised. They have came through every year that I've ran the challenge.:flag:

Hamer174

SunSouth John Deere of Columbus, Ga will be donating a 20qt Tan Orca cooler for the Biggest Buck not killed by someone on the top 3 teams.

Attachments

• sunsouth logo.jpg
    sunsouth logo.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 413
  • Orca cooler.jpg
    Orca cooler.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 416

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Billy,

I feel sence we are playing we need to put something in the pot. May not be much but it will be something. We will do 3 of something. Maybe 4 so high score will get the same.

Will let u know what we figure out.

Thankyou for what u do.

BowChilling

Billy,

I feel sence we are playing we need to put something in the pot. May not be much but it will be something. We will do 3 of something. Maybe 4 so high score will get the same.

Will let u know what we figure out.

Thankyou for what u do.

Thank you Kenny! Prizes are slack this year so every little bit helps! :flag:

BowanaLee

Prizes are cool but bragging rights and whoopins are the best.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Prizes are cool but bragging rights and whoopins are the best.

Ol Man U in the wrong thread again. I bet u have a hard time finding your stand. Or truck. That think is parked out there somewhere.