Project Veritas

It's 434 yards from my driveway to the stop sign on my dead end road. That's 76.10 MOA of easily dialed vertical for my 22 lr. Much less for more potent rounds.

Flash

But can you blame Bernie for his followers being crazy?

But then again Bernie is IMO

Haven't heard anything on the news yet

Mark Stein on Rush Limbaugh's show is about to talk about this topic with head & founder of PV, James O'Keefe.

The Bongino Report has a twitter link to a partial 2-min. video with occasional bad words which includes this bit of a clean quote below. The full 9-min. video is on the Project Veritas Youtube channel.

'There is a reason Stalin had Gulags'; 'Expect violent reaction' for speech. If Bernie doesn't get nomination "Milwaukee will burn"
:hair:

Last edited:
Mark Stein on Rush Limbaugh's show is about to talk about this topic with head & founder of PV, James O'Keefe.

The Bongino Report has a twitter link to a partial 2-min. video with occasional bad words which includes this bit of a clean quote below. The full 9-min. video is on the Project Veritas Youtube channel.

:hair:
Too bad they won’t burn Chicago.

What that idiot that is working for Bernie's campaign is talking about will only happen in a few liberal cities,,, maybe , but I seriously doubt it, those people can talk all they want, backing it up is a whole other issue, and that guy doesn't even know what he's talking about, his facts are not correct, he's talking out of his donkey rear end.

One thing those people are too clueless to realize, the majority of defensive weapons and the will power to actually use them lie in the hands of conservative supporters of Trump,, if they ever stop to do the math they'll realize they don't stand a chance!

Big7

Or Baltimore, or Portland, or San Fran, or Albuquerque, sheesh we might be here all day...
Just PLEASE don't burn Atlanta.
We in the burbs have more Honkeys than we can manage as it is now.😂😂