Pruitt told to back his Brick Bag and Hit the Road

TinKnocker

I’ve yet to understand this - do people think he’s ready for a power 5 Hc job?
I don't think he is, but if they are looking for a sacrificial lamb with some decent credentials that won't have to be paid much, he's probably a good candidate that they can use as a scape goat in 3-4 more years.

James12

If you read everything in it’s entirety, I’m not convinced they didn’t jump the gun - meaning, how it was handled.

TinKnocker

WOW, reports are coming out they were literally giving players Mcdonalds bags with cash in it.

TinKnocker

Heard Georgia is next.facepalm:::ke:::gone:
We will see how it all shakes out, but I believe this rumor stems from a reporter getting out over his skis and making some broad assumptions.

Basically, Amarius Mimms was named in the report and since he ended up at GA the reporter made some assumptions and accusations about why he ended up at GA when TN was offering cash. Instead of assuming the kid just made the right decision, he drug the kids name in the mud. Pretty trashy if you ask me.

Hopefully GA is clean here. I am thinking worst case scenario is they find out Mimms kept some of the money and his eligibility may be impacted for a season.

Who knows, I think deep down everyone believes every school has a bag man.

westcobbdog

TNRSee def wanted coach P out of there and my sources say the deep state at UT planted cash in those bags to pin it on coach.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What an off-season this will be...

Browning Slayer

4llyg3.jpg

Browning Slayer

images