PSA

sinclair1

To the young lady who flipped me off when I honked at you. Your purse probably is not on top of your car anymore!
Same here, I honked at a Kroger shop truck that dropped about 15 dewalt power tools on the road. He flicked me off as well.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
:bounce: :bounce:

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
You might try using another means of getting their attention, like pointing to what is wrong.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I was heading up 85 one Sunday morning at about 0700 after leaving the Firehouse and came up on an armored truck with some fabric money bags riding on the rear tailboard(wide step bumper).

I pulled up along side and started honking and waving. They guy finally pulled over and I kept going(didn't want to freak him out).

A smarter man would have followed him and waited for those bags to fall off.

Oldstick

A tractor trailer driver was honking at me in the left lane on Hwy 96, years ago. Didn't flip him off but I didn't pull over either. Later I discovered the video camera in a red bag I had left sitting on my camper tongue was gone.

georgia_home

It’s always more fun to see them kinda idiots actually realize their mistake face to face.

Wife tried the same for a woman who left a drink on top of her car. Blew horn, pointed at car.

Woman flipped her off too.

When flipper started moving, the drink rolled off the roof and flipper saw it fall, made eye contact with my wife, and realized just how blasted stupid her flip was!

priceless!

To the young lady who flipped me off when I honked at you. Your purse probably is not on top of your car anymore!