Public Land

GSPEED

This hung on my mirror while driving in a WMA, seen it the day before and just thought it was where someone had marked their spot.

Attachments

• 8BE4252F-1679-4BF7-A41D-C0F8E596D2AB.jpeg
    8BE4252F-1679-4BF7-A41D-C0F8E596D2AB.jpeg
    516.6 KB · Views: 109

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
There is no spot on public land that somebody else hasn’t been or hunted. Don’t anyone think they found a place no one else doesn’t know about.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
They stole the guys camera. No place on public is yours but you don’t have to steal people’s stuff and can have a little common courtesy and not like they’re going to hunt there after stealing his camera.
I steal old flagging tape just about every hunt whether I get caught stealing flagging tape from public land trees or not.
Your camera, your stand and your spot is safe but your flagging tape is fair game without today’s date on it. If it waves in the wind I might climb down to get it.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
What are you talking about. He left this for whoever stole his stuff.
Well did he leave the flag tape on your mirror or your stuff in your spot?
Or did you take his flag tape?

When he says Real hunters I didn’t think anything was actually taken but rather him just pushing folks out of HIS spot.

I really don’t know exactly what this tape says. It’s hard to read that one word and I wasn’t there.

LifeLongHunter

Leaving a stand or other items on public land is not very smart it's almost the same as leaving a vehicle in downtown Atlanta public parking and expecting nothing to happen especially if it is left unattended for more than a day.

H