Puppy Food

treemanjohn

Banned
I've used Victor exclusively. All of their foods can be used for puppies. Yukon River is great but expensive. At 6 months I mix Yukon River and Performance to save a few buck and add joint health

Dusty Roads

I mix mine(dry puppy any brand) with raw deer hamburger about 2x week AND don't forget to give them some fish(small portion or youll have big time runs) like cheap Makeral I get for $1 can at Dollar Tree which is GREAT for the adults

HermanMerman

My 11 yr old Golden was started on Iams by the breeder, and I kept her on it. We just got another Golden last year and I moved him off of what the breeder was giving him (Diamond) to Iams. It has yet to give my older one any issues and so far it has been great on the new one.

One thing my vet told me.... be wary of grain free dog food regardless of the brand. He said it is linked to heart issues.

SophieWaggner83

Even when I just bought my Labrador, I immediately went with him to the veterinarian and he picked up food for him by weight and according to all the characteristics of the dog and thank God we never had any problems with this. Try it and you do it

BeerThirty

I've used Victor exclusively. All of their foods can be used for puppies. Yukon River is great but expensive. At 6 months I mix Yukon River and Performance to save a few buck and add joint health

We use Victor, too, for our new puppy. It's what the breeder used. We are using the Active Dog & Puppy, Grain-free. Puppy loves it, has been growing well per her vet check-up yesterday, and her stools are normal. It is also 100% made in the USA