QDM Club - Johnson Co. - Seeking Members

jwshambles

The QDM property is 573 acres across 2 tracts located in Johnson Co. Property consists of pines, planted fields, and some hardwoods. Plenty of deer and turkey.

Food plots, post season supplement feeding, and permenant towers established. The club in its first year produced a B&C buck, see pic below.

Camp has power, water available but not on site. Dues are $600 and include plot management and camp fees. $200 deposit required to hold spot. Remaining due by May 1st.

Typical club rules; 130" rule on bucks. Will be showing the property between now and turkey season. Please call Jeremy @ 404-626-0779 or Ernie @ 678-618-3570 for more information, I'm not able to check online as often.

Johnson%20County.jpg

Bucks that made it through the season.

Deer1.gif

Deer2.gif

Deer3.gif

jwshambles

Spots are filling up fast still looking for a few more members. Will be showing the property through turkey season. Please call to setup a time to see the property. 404-626-0779 ask for Jeremy.

jasonm2725

Jeremy, I talked with you on the phone Tues. You were sopposed to call me back by Sat. to tell me a time to be there ,what happened.

jwshambles

Sorry about that, I had so many that called on the property this week and I lost track of the numbers on my phone (who was who). I was down there on Sat. showing the place, I wish you would have tried to call me back.

I still have spots available. Stay on me if you don't hear from me. Let me know when you want to see the place. My bad, didn't mean to leave you hangin.

southerndraw

Is this a bow only club? I could'nt imagine 12 gun hunters on a little over 500 acre's. Bow only I would be interested, I hunt Johnson and Washington county's now.