Quality archery shop for new bow setup

MTWilson

Ok fellas, I need some help. For my entire life, I’ve hunted with hand me down or purchased used bows. They’ve worked for me thus far and done their job. However, I have saved up for and want to purchase the new Mathews VXR and finally have a bow set up for me as opposed to making someone else’s bow work. Im looking for a quality archery shop that will correctly set the bow up for me. I live in Calhoun, NW Georgia, but am not opposed to traveling a little bit in order to make sure that I get a correct and quality set up. Thanks in advance.

Tadder

Sam Bows Archery Ila Ga. Sam has set many of these up and Happy Happy Happy customers. Note he want be in after wed. until next monday. Headed up to Pa. too shoot Lancaster . He is on Facebook. store hrs 12noon til 8pm sometimes later if needed.(y)

brdyhll

Adventure outdoors in Smyrna. Go talk to Mickey. He’s awesome and he’ll get you set up right. Might be a drive but every time I’ve been to see him it’s been worth it

brdyhll

Called a local guy who wanted $250 for strings. Then called him. Did it for much less and got it back to me that day too

brdyhll

Guess I was late with the answer but if I were going to buy a new bow this year that’s definitely where I’d get it from