• Yes, I have!

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No, I haven't because I don't hunt with all the weapons

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No, but it is a life long dream of mine

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

ncman

I completed my "killed for the cycle" this past Sat. for the first time ever and got to wondering how many others have ever done it. For those wondering what that is; it is when you kill with a bow, muzzleloader, and rifle all in the same season of course.

Last edited:

gobblinglawyer

I never have really thought about it that way, but I completed my "cycle" on opening day.

In fact, I got 2 with my bow, 2 with my muzzleloader and 2 with my rifle (so far) so I guess I got a "double cycle"? :confused:

Good post.

Tom Borck

Banned
Killed an 8 point with a bow
Killed a doe with a Flint Lock ML
Killed a 10 point with a rifle

All in the same year.

Last year I killed a couple does with my bow, 2 bucks with my rifle and one doe with my shotgun.

This year I am carrying a butter knife, want to make it challenging! :speechles :bounce:

Meriwether Mike

What about the pistol and shotgun?

ncman

You would believe all the polls in the deer hunting forum. Polls rock. :cool: I think we need a poll forum. What do ya'll think.

fredw

Retired Moderator
This year I've taken one with the crossbow, two with the muzzleloader and two with the .270.

SGaither

I have

I was fortunate enough to bag my "cycle" last year. 10 point with bow, 12 point with muzzleloader, and 2 does with .270 I guess my luck ran out cause I haven't seen anything but small bucks and have let all of them walk. If I see momma or daddy anytime soon they will be shot at to say the least.

sgaither