Quinn will be..

James12

It’s time to clean house; all veterans, slogans, banners, shirt messages etc. - it’s long overdue. Arthur has become like the fun grandparents house you’d go to because your fun Uncle was back living with his parents. Matt Ryan’s throws look like he’s playing badminton in a strong March wind.

livetohunt

Blank says we need diversity in NFL coaches. I hope the African American he picks will do better than Quinn. He can't do much worse.

James12

Todd Bowles who he actually picked Quinn over could be the coach. The D coordinator for the Bucs.

ATLFalconsfan80

I know a lot of folks are happy...Not going to lie I'm excited about the new chapter that's in store for our team...New GM and new head coach coming...their going to want to make their mark on the franchise...I wouldn't be surprised to see vets like Julio and Matt used for trade bait...Get what you can for them...

ATLFalconsfan80

glad you solbered up. dont get too happy. we've seen all this happen many times before, and then :popknot: we get the same outcome. they're the falcons !!!!

If the Browns can turn it around then so can we...

Dimitroff shoulda been gone a while ago...no doubt about that...but his early years have made this Falcons franchise the most winning franchise in Falcons history..

Its the changing of times....we will have a new qb this upcoming season Lawrence maybe even fields....but trade julio and some other vets get those draft picks stock piled and open some cap space..get a couple first round picks and some second round picks...the right GM can build a new franchise