Quitman Co. Hunting reports !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
It’s about turkey time. Not as many here as years past. I think the clear cutting was part of it.

sghoghunter

The dang hogs are wearing out my bait spot

Attachments

• IMG_4090.jpg
    IMG_4090.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4089.jpg
    IMG_4089.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 106

sghoghunter

We are right next to a pay hog hunting place but I got bad news for some of these. Thinking about seeing how many 5lbs of tannarite can take out at one time

sghoghunter

My brother and his son shot a big boar one night a couple weeks ago with my thermal up there. I buried 250 lb of corn where these pics came from and they took to it real fast. Probably in about 3 weeks I'm gonna get a couple drums of peanut butter and try to get 2 designated hog killing spots so we can plant these foodplots

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
My brother and his son shot a big boar one night a couple weeks ago with my thermal up there. I buried 250 lb of corn where these pics came from and they took to it real fast. Probably in about 3 weeks I'm gonna get a couple drums of peanut butter and try to get 2 designated hog killing spots so we can plant these foodplots

U need traps also. Catch the little tastie ones.

buckmanmike

Planning on going to Randolph Co tomorrow for a couple of days. Mainly to bush hog, put up some new popup blinds, and refill feeders.
Hope the cameras show summer bucks still there.
I'll post up if any exciting goes on.
Best of hunting to all.

sghoghunter

We just got in from the club. Haven't done any bow hunting due to it being so hot. We did manage to plant 9 plots yesterday and this morning,finish door and windows on two box stands and got the roads mowed. Now waiting on Saturday morning so I can smoke up the ole pine row