Quitman County( Aka Bkw and the Boys)

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
Getting old

Kmac getting old. He use to shoot better at 40 yards.

Attachments

• IMG_20150901_200426.jpg
    IMG_20150901_200426.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 229

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
The deer hunters have came to this county in full force this weekend. Every truck hAd a pallet of corn. How did these deer make it without them these last 7 months. Lols

100hunter

Right behind the shoulder. Great shot. Congrats

100hunter

Mac whats with the shot in the buttock? LOL. I'm still rooting for ya.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Mac whats with the shot in the buttock? LOL. I'm still rooting for ya.

My seat in the stand broke on the shot. It was a old seat. Looked o k. I didn't care if I hit it at that point. Didn't need the harness but did need the t p. U talk about a heart race.
The poor deer fell right there. I gain my self together slowly climbed down and finish the little thing off.
The plan moments earlier was to hit that one and sit awhile. All that changed in a mil second.
The stand is now on the truck for repairs.
I went over stands all summer but that one. Looked good on the try out before season. The extra stress leaning to one side and then at full draw. pow hit the trigger and some how grabbed on with my cat like reflexes Look down and said whew.

Any how 50ty points lols

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Dang Kmac. I thought you were kiddin about the stand. Glad the only casualty was a pair of skibby doo's.

100hunter

Dang mac. It wouldn't be the same around here if we lost you. Glad you're ok. Only two more to go.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Willie, I dougt we kill a buck, much less a good one. We have not even had a pic of a decent one. I just get in here to ksmack. Bkw's shoulder is pretty bad. It hurts her all the time. She may kill another doe this weekend. We have two ground blinds for her. She was very proud of that doe. Getting it one handed with a x bow and all.
There has been some nice bucks killed early this year. Looks like a good year.