Quitman County , Georgetown area. About 1400 acres.

Thread starter #1

kmckinnie

Useles Moderator
Staff member
At this time we will be having 3 opens for the 2021 Deer season. This place is a mixture of various stages of pines. Hardwood bottoms with creeks. Established food plots with club stands. Family club with simple rules. Courtesy goes a long ways around here.
2 mature bucks & 2 mature does per membership.
You can place a personal stand and maintain it. You can also hunt other open areas. We have several club areas in place.
Pin in board and must pin back out.
Good road systems.
We prefer all our members be at lease 2 hours from here. We find it has less pressure and have more enjoyable hunts.
We have 2 camping areas with power and water. Both are on private land and well watched !!
Both are next to the lease.
Price for membership is $1100 per year.
Camping is 200 per year plus 10a nite here.
NO GUEST. Immediate family only
NO TURKEY HUNTING

Thread starter #7

kmckinnie

Useles Moderator
Staff member
I’m back to square one. Held spots for as long as I could. 🤔
We back to looking for a couple members. send me a PM.

At this time we will be having 3 opens for the 2021 Deer season. This place is a mixture of various stages of pines. Hardwood bottoms with creeks. Established food plots with club stands. Family club with simple rules. Courtesy goes a long ways around here.
2 mature bucks & 2 mature does per membership.
You can place a personal stand and maintain it. You can also hunt other open areas. We have several club areas in place.
Pin in board and must pin back out.
Good road systems.
We prefer all our members be at lease 2 hours from here. We find it has less pressure and have more enjoyable hunts.
We have 2 camping areas with power and water. Both are on private land and well watched !!
Both are next to the lease.
Price for membership is $1100 per year.
Camping is 200 per year plus 10a nite here.
NO GUEST. Immediate family only
NO TURKEY HUNTING
Interested, how many hunters do you have in the lease.

Very interested how many openings do you have. And is it 14 total? which is right at what we normally look for 100 acres per Hunter is the average rule we go by. Can you give me an address so to speak so I can look at it through Google Earth?
Oh and by the way my name is Donald Paulsen sr. and myself and my three friends if there's room for them all live in Sarasota county Florida. And I am the youngest of the bunch at 62 and the oldest is 81

Oh and by the way my name is Donald Paulsen sr. and myself and my three friends if there's room for them all live in Sarasota county Florida. And I am the youngest of the bunch at 62 and the oldest is 81
I’m somewhat new to the workings on this gon page, looks to me like you or somebody like please my reply or something like that don’t really know what that means anyhow do you all have any openings trying to figure out what I’m doing is there anyway that I can contact you by text or email or by phone so we could talk about it if you have any openings Thanks in advance again Don Paulsen