Quitman county lease

sghoghunter

Looking for two members in our club. Georgetown GA (Quitman County). 740 acres with camp with electricity and NO water. Each MEMBERSHIP comes with full access to property year round. Plenty of deer, hogs and turkey to keep you interested all year. We have member picked spots to hunt. This being said, you have your area that no one can hunt without your permission. This keeps everyone honest. We ARE NOT a “brown it’s down” hunting club. We are not a “trophy only” club either. We all work together and use common sense. There will be 6 members total. 2150 per membership includes power at camp.

Last edited:

Rholt

Looking for two members in our club. Georgetown GA (Quitman County). 740 acres with camp with electricity and NO water. Each MEMBERSHIP comes with full access to property year round. Plenty of deer, hogs and turkey to keep you interested all year. We have member picked spots to hunt. This being said, you have your area that no one can hunt without your permission. This keeps everyone honest. The average area is 100 acres. Some people have a little more and some have a little less. That’s just the way the land is layed out. We ARE NOT a “brown it’s down” hunting club. We are not a “trophy only” club either. We all work together and use common sense. There will be 6 members total. 2150 per membership includes power at camp.
I sent you a message.

Nflacody

Would my 12 yr old son be able to hunt with me if I was a member ? Also just wanting to clarify, this membership is basically for 100 acres ? Thanks for your time

Hunter922

Also just wanting to clarify, this membership is basically for 100 acres ?
That's What it sounds like. Maybe 7 members 740 acres. 100 or little more or less for $2,150 dollars...

acstahl

Looking for two members in our club. Georgetown GA (Quitman County). 740 acres with camp with electricity and NO water. Each MEMBERSHIP comes with full access to property year round. Plenty of deer, hogs and turkey to keep you interested all year. We have member picked spots to hunt. This being said, you have your area that no one can hunt without your permission. This keeps everyone honest. We ARE NOT a “brown it’s down” hunting club. We are not a “trophy only” club either. We all work together and use common sense. There will be 6 members total. 2150 per membership includes power at camp.
Do you still have any openings? Very interested if you could message me back.