Quota Hunts

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Where do you go online to see if you were drawn? And if not now, when will it be available?

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
The DNR site seems to be down right now - They are supposed to have the dates by today, so maybe they are getting it on there now -- I know a lot of the DNR folks have been working hard to get the drawing complete...

swalker77

HuntinTom said:
The DNR site seems to be down right now - They are supposed to have the dates by today, so maybe they are getting it on there now -- I know a lot of the DNR folks have been working hard to get the drawing complete...

That is what I am hoping and thinking too ::;

it's been over 30 minutes...they are taking a little while. They must have mispelled my name and they are correcting it :D :crazy:

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Deerhead said:
... and I thought I was the only one checking the DNR site every 5 minutes :bounce:
5 minutes -- Heck, I've got my secretary hitting refresh every 30 seconds ;) :)

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
The site's back up, but it's still the 04'-05' season - Shouldn't be too long to find out though -- Thanks to all DNR personnel working on this project and for all the work to get this drawing complete and posted :)

GA DAWG

Now the site says in will be the 20th before they have them! :cry:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Folks, they (actually it is one he) is working deligently to get the results in. One man is having to input everything by himself.

He hopes to have it done by tomorrow but it may well be Monday or even Tuesday.

They promoted the feller that does this every year and have not yet found a suitable replacement so he must do his new job as well as this one.

I'm sure he will appreciate our patience! I told him that I would cut my phone inquires back to only 5 per day! :smash:

bobcat

I hope thats old results thats on there other wise I m gonna :cry: :banginghe :hair:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
The results that are there now are for 2004-05.

2005-06 will be reading in a day or four.