Quota Hunts

Dupree

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I changed my priority points to 0, but it still used all 5 I had so I got picked for Clybel. I didn’t really want anything but points but I may go since I got drawn.......any ideas where to start?

chrislibby88

Drawn for the second year in a row, Ocmulgee WMA second hunt. My brother and I put in together, and I applied my wife separately, we all 3 got drawn! No points wagered.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Charlie they used to post a list with all the names of who was drawn. Is that info available anymore?

hambone76

Points only. I have 6 saved up now.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
Charlie they used to post a list with all the names of who was drawn. Is that info available anymore?

I don't think so, just the odds of being drawn. It should be public record so you could do an open records request if you really wanted it.

ucfireman

Rejected. Didn't wager any points though.
Still waiting on Piedmont and Bond swamp. We will see.
Bond swamp I'm going to need floaties I don't swim well. Ha.

returntoarchery

No luck for me either this year. Second year in a row. By some miracle I was drawn for Rum Creek with 0 points 3 years ago. Waiting on Piedmont.

chrislibby88

@C.Killmaster How do I find out?
Open the reg book or online directory and look at the WMA hunt dates. The quota hunt dates will have a blue Q followed by a number. The number is the number of people drawn. See picture below. Q50 is 50 permits. Q100 is 100 permits.

Attachments

• 3A8E72C8-F3EB-4C08-A653-C87E5A4A0F07.png
    3A8E72C8-F3EB-4C08-A653-C87E5A4A0F07.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 14