Rained out !

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
But we got to hunt from 4:18-5:08. Hated to give it up at prime time, but ol Hank don’t like getting wet and neither do I :bounce:. We got supper before the rain sought in.
You be crampin hank's style

dslc6487

Hillbilly: I got rained out also. But, my grandson got his first squirrel today before rain set in. Gave him a new Mossberg pump for Christmas and today was the first time he has had an opportunity to shoot it. Did a great job.
I notice your blaze orange on Hank. I use a blaze orange vest on my feist, Pat, as well. Can't be too careful these days...

Hillbilly stalker

Hillbilly: I got rained out also. But, my grandson got his first squirrel today before rain set in. Gave him a new Mossberg pump for Christmas and today was the first time he has had an opportunity to shoot it. Did a great job.
I notice your blaze orange on Hank. I use a blaze orange vest on my feist, Pat, as well. Can't be too careful these days...
Man that's a great way to break in a new shotgun ! I'm glad y'all had a good hunt ! Post some pictures when you get a chance, we'd love to see them. Good luck this season.