Random picture taken with a cell phone thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
We need a random picture taken with a cell phone thread.

Rules(Follow them or don't follow them, your call.):

1. Comply with GON Forum rules.
2. Taken by you of some that you know with a cell phone.
3. Include a short description.

Reactions: Dub

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Seriously, what's the easiest way to post pics here from iphone?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dunno.

They go from my phone to my desk top and I post from there.

How are you getting them to your desktop from phone, email then download to desktop?

I’ve done that a lot and looking for better/quicker way.

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Here's a before and after...
My 1960's single car detached garage workbench in typical "before" condition:WP_20181124_11_21_09_Pro.jpg
After; cleaning up to be able to start the timing belt job on my wife's truck:
WP_20181124_13_54_25_Pro.jpg

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I just sent one to my files on phone, but now can’t see how I go to files to upload here. Of course, I’m a dummy on my phone compared to some.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
How are you getting them to your desktop from phone, email then download to desktop?

I’ve done that a lot and looking for better/quicker way.

It's a Google deal. I have a Motorola phone and it saves all my pics to a Google Drive. They are automatically on my computer.

normaldave

GON Weatherman
"...And presents, on the tree" (White Christmas). Took this pic through the 3D Christmas glasses. You did say "random...":bounce:
DvNkEbcX0AIobmc.jpg

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Click on attach files below comment section. You will have option to retrieve from camera or files. Click on files & find your pic. Attach & post. I think that's right.

For some reason I have to resize pics. It's a bit aggravating, but much better than the old photobucket days.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I got it Jim

normaldave

GON Weatherman
I've used bluetooth to transfer from phone to laptop. Also a micro sd to usb cable then "drag and drop" pics to desktop computer, then drag/drop to box at image link above.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Click on attach files below comment section. You will have option to retrieve from camera or files. Click on files & find your pic. Attach & post. I think that's right.

For some reason I have to resize pics. It's a bit aggravating, but much better than the old photobucket days.

Thanks, I finally got it just going to my albums and attaching. It seems that I had done that in the past and it would never work. That may have been the old platform though.

Status
Not open for further replies.