Random picture taken with a cellphone,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Inside of a cotton picker bar, when the roll pins break it strips the gear. The gears spin, in turn spinning each spindle. Each head has 16 front bars and 12 back bars. 20 spindles per bar. Sometimes it’s one, sometimes it’s all 20 of the gears. 15-30 minutes per bar, depending on gear count.43886941-07F2-48B1-ADAD-7A19BDEF4E0B.jpegBE2D730F-22F6-41B8-96A7-81C5D7C25F40.jpeg5A730AFC-B2CA-4111-B51A-E3CD7AF46D5D.jpeg

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
He got some mega toad squirrels......NCHB is a trophy squirrel hunter

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Looks like a Sabre Toothed Squirrellasaurus steak.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
We got some bigguns. That's what happens if you let 'em hop for several years and name them for the hit list instead of running a gray-it's-sauteed club. This one was named Gnawstradamus. I hunted him for seven years before I finally put a 40-grain CCI Mini-mag into him with my Winchester rifle after sneaking up on him with my Mossy Oak camo. :)

notnksnemor

We got some bigguns. That's what happens if you let 'em hop for several years and name them instead of running a gray-it's-sauteed club. This one was named Gnawstradamus. I hunted him for seven years before I finally put a 40-grain CCI Mini-mag into him with my Winchester rifle after sneaking up on him with my Mossy Oak camo. :)

First liar doesn't have a chance around here....
I bow to the master!!!!!;)

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
We got some bigguns. That's what happens if you let 'em hop for several years and name them for the hit list instead of running a gray-it's-sauteed club. This one was named Gnawstradamus. I hunted him for seven years before I finally put a 40-grain CCI Mini-mag into him with my Winchester rifle after sneaking up on him with my Mossy Oak camo. :)

I'm so happy that you were able to slay that beast; especially considering the history you had with him!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so happy that you were able to slay that beast; especially considering the history you had with him!!
I am truly blessed. My mount should be back in a few months. He had 7" G-1 incisors.

notnksnemor

Squirellus Giganticus

Long thought extinct until recently.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Some hunters are all about the incisor and tail length. I am a meat eater. You can’t eat incisors or tail hair.:waggingfinger:
Y'all "gray-it's-sauteed" hunters are the reason we can't have good trophy squirrel hunting like they have up north. If you want meat, shoot a chipmunk. :)

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Maybe you could plant some hybrid Oaks and Hickories,put out protein pellets,plant a corn patch for the squirrels. If you feed them up you could probably record book tree rats before long. Select the best specimens by trapping and crossbreed with select females. Manage them like deer are managed,you know like other livestock. I've read of 3 foot long squirrels that live in India,import some cross them with fox squirrels. you may have to completely cage your property to prevent poaching. Select offspring for incisors,tail length,coat color,weight,or jumping distance. Get something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.