Random picture taken with a cellphone,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
It is a plastic hose patch on the main water line in a home the previous plumber left. And it's about to blow.

That's crazy.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Took my boy on his first rabbit hunt today. Was good to hear some beagles working.

49184073173_c8d2ff5594_b.jpg

49184569966_1e38fc85eb_b.jpg

49184073248_a76b01446d_b.jpg

Plum wore out!
49184073833_0e15d6f397_b.jpg
That looks like a very happy little feller!

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Wow! That is amazing. Detail is spot on, I have the real thing.
Thought you might like this one. He’s a very good friend of ours, trying to make it big. He plays everywhere he can. He’s the lead singer of our church band, my wife is a back up/lead singer, but only at church.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Installed the plumbing manifold for my house yesterday. This is the first time I've ever installed one. I'm not looking forward to pulling all the tubing. manabloc.png

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Sorry. The video was on Pex Universe's site.

Lukikus2

A will with stand higher temperatures, such as in attic spaces, for a longer period of time. On either system use the brass fittings, not plastic and you will have no worries. As long as everything is crimped correctly. The leaching aspect is really a small matter when you don't know the quality of city water, unless you are on a well.

My may pop repair. I do not condone sharkbite fittings in any repair but this was an emergency and the 60 year old copper was to thin to sweat.
IMG_2894.PNG

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I was installing can lights(42 of those suckers) in the basement today and came across this snake skin in the floor trusses.
snake skin.png

I turned the ladder around with my back to the wall and felt a 9'+ rattlesnake flick his tongue on the back of my neck.

Turns out it was just the end of the string I had run to keep the row of can lights straight. It sure felt like a 9'+ rattlesnake's tongue. snake tongue.png

georgia357

I was installing can lights(42 of those suckers) in the basement today and came across this snake skin in the floor trusses.
View attachment 994650

I turned the ladder around with my back to the wall and felt a 9'+ rattlesnake flick his tongue on the back of my neck.

Turns out it was just the end of the string I had run to keep the row of can lights straight. It sure felt like a 9'+ rattlesnake's tongue. View attachment 994651

I've felt that same 9' rattlesnake a couple of time while crawling under houses. Sure will make you clinch up tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.