Random pictures from your fishing trips

slow motion

I know some of yall are fishing an d holding out on us. Here's a few from the past.
On the way down just above Colquitt. Double rainbow.
IMG_20200615_202342.jpg

Crazy things people find at the lighthouse ramp on a very low tide..
IMG_20200806_094537.jpg
The other woman in my life according to the Nurse.

IMG_20210702_091730_020.jpg

slow motion

I was hesitant to post this one. Didn't want to start a panic. It's a baby black panther. Ran into it one morning. Not the first I've seen either. You can tell it's the real thing because the pic is blurry. Scary. Be careful out there.

20230225_184631.jpg

pottydoc

Great haul-Fantastic table fare, but I don’t envy you guys for having to clean those jokers!
We didn’t clean a one. That pic is at Venice Marina. They got a heck of a fish cleaning business there. Clean, package, and ice down. They charge by the pound. I don’t remember what it was, but worth every penny. There are 74 in the pic. The 2nd day was 31 sheepshead and 11 slot reds (another 10 or so over slot), 3rd day was 20 slot, and another 10 or so again over slot fish.
FWI: None of it will get wasted. We have 3-4 big fish fry’s at reunions and church, and a bunch of family members that like fish.

Geffellz18

We didn’t clean a one. That pic is at Venice Marina. They got a heck of a fish cleaning business there. Clean, package, and ice down. They charge by the pound. I don’t remember what it was, but worth every penny. There are 74 in the pic. The 2nd day was 31 sheepshead and 11 slot reds (another 10 or so over slot), 3rd day was 20 slot, and another 10 or so again over slot fish.
FWI: None of it will get wasted. We have 3-4 big fish fry’s at reunions and church, and a bunch of family members that like fish.
Now that sounds like the right idea!
Whatever it is per pound, I’d pay happily it on those convicts.
Looks and sounds like it was a banner trip…Been trying to get down that way for some time now myself, but life keeps getting in the way!