RATE/feedback on these deer processors

Predator56

Carroll Co.
• J&H Deer Processors, 1268 Hwy 5 East, Whitesburg, (770) 834-2220.
• North Deer Processing, 86 Victory Ln., Roopville, (770) 854-4740.
• Parrish Deer Processing, 265 Hendrix Rd., Villa Rica, (770) 459-5241.

Douglas Co.
• A-Plus Deer Processing, 4995 Hwy 92, Douglasville, (770) 942-3126.

Haralson Co.
• Moore’s Deer Processing, 145 County Rd., Tallapoosa, (256) 579-9557.
• Taylor’s Deer Cooler, 5470 Old Corinth Rd. Buchanan, (770) 646-5850. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
• The Meat Cleaver, 128 Reynolds St., Bremen.

Paulding Co.
• Brand’s Deer Processing, 1290 Fox Dr., Dallas.
• Hendrix Deer Processing, 33 Tara Ln., Dallas, (770) 443-0920.
• Troup Farms Processing, 1535 Holder Rd., Dallas, (770) 445-3011.
• West Georgia Deer Cooler & Processing, 3511 Atlanta Hwy, Dallas, (770) 445-2928.

lets hear the good, bad, anything inbetween?

dixie

I haven't used them yet, BUT, I hear that Troup farms over in Paulding does a good job. I have used west GA in the past and wasn't real pleased with the job they did. Anyone know anything about A Plus here in Douglas Co?

BREMEN BOB

Haralson Co - The Meat Cleaver is out of business and good riddance. Just plain bad.

I have been using Taylor's for years and am very satisfied. Mr. Taylor works as a meat inspector for the State Agricultural Dept and keeps a mighty clean shop. Meat is packaged very well. He is excellent with sausage too. Highly recommended.

SwitchbackXThunter

I have always used West GA deer cooler and They, in my opinion are the best.. And not trying to step on anyone's feet but just my $.02..

Timbo 66

GUN ROAD DEER PROCESSING IN HOUSTON CO, REASONABLE AND DO A GREAT JOB.
TIM

Hardy

GONetwork Member
I haven't used them yet, BUT, I hear that Troup farms over in Paulding does a good job. I have used west GA in the past and wasn't real pleased with the job they did. Anyone know anything about A Plus here in Douglas Co?

Troup Farm in Dallas did a great job but are not processing deer this year because the Mr. Troup has been sick.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
My family has been using North's since they first opened. Ray is a class act. They do great work and I will use no one else. The average price right now is $52 or so and is well worth it.

Bgarner1983

I use taylors they are right up the road from my house.He does a great job this is his 31st year and he is cheaper than anyone around here too. Meat is packaged and labeled you can't beat it.