Rayonier leases

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
He said...

"We don't care. People will pay whatever we charge, however we choose to do it. It's about the money, nothing else. If you don't like it, somebody will."

Have a nice day, sucker.

GottaGetOutdoors

I have land near there. That particular tract doesn't even have deeded oad access. Portions of the tract are landlocked and requires arranging access through an adjacent landowner. Uh......nope!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Nope. You get it & lease me some of your Ga land for $5 per ac!
You sound like my Fl hunters. Errrr u are one. :rofl: Just like me.

My prices keep climbing.
Camp is breaking me. It need to go up. All I want to do with it is break even.
I may need to go get a job to pay for this stuff so folks can have a place to stay and big bucks to kill.

I’ve done started breaking up food plots while everyone has a coastal fishing trip. Stairs to the stand is rotted out. The list goes on.

Sneezy

You sound like my Fl hunters. Errrr u are one. :rofl: Just like me.

My prices keep climbing.
Camp is breaking me. It need to go up. All I want to do with it is break even.
I may need to go get a job to pay for this stuff so folks can have a place to stay and big bucks to kill.

I’ve done started breaking up food plots while everyone has a coastal fishing trip. Stairs to the stand is rotted out. The list goes on.
sounds like you are living the dream.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
sounds like you are living the dream.
We do good here. We don’t have any rayonear land. That’s just by chance.
One day we may.
We have close to or more than 3000 in different leases. About 30 members. We have fun. We have good camping for the clubs. Water power. Camping on private land. Not club land. A lot of leases don’t want u camping on them now.
Anyway sumner is here.