Rayonier

DOUG 281

we know that it is cut but yeah it will be leased send your money look at it later i may be one of them i don't like to do it that way but o'well

Hunter922

Uhhh no.. looked at two pieces last year that i wouldn't have hunted if they were free... premium prices for mediocre at best property isn't worth staying up late or getting up early for...

Long Cut

Sight-Unseen leasing is reckless nowadays. There’s zero ethics from these companies.

Many tracts will have a fine print stating “This Property is Land-Locked and you must gain access on your own”

OR

They’ll act like the property is accessible by vehicle but won’t state what TYPE of vehicle. Be it a 4X4 truck, ATV/SXS or Tractor.

southerndraw

I went and looked at a few of these properties some years ago. The guy leasing them worked for the cutting company, so he had first dibs and then he would sub-lease to people and most were clear cut.

Bucaramus

I've missed out on 2 good ones this year. 1 I looked at and was about an hour late with the call to secure. The other I didn't look at but there were enough photos that I should have jumped. It was expensive though.