RCBS=Good customer service

TJay

I have an older set of RCBS 10-10 scales that won't hold a zero anymore. I was really close to ordering a new set of scales, but thought maybe I could get my current scales refurbished or something and save a little money. I called their customer service and the lady gave me an authorization no. and address to send the scales back to. And the best part, it won't cost nuttin. These scales have been around, moved from state to state and probably neglected in some form. I would have been happy to pay $20 or $30 to have them re-furbished. I have had a similiar experience with them before, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. This company has it's act together. Just wanted to share.

RCBS

I would like to concur with this...I purchased a whole used Rockchucker pkg off ebay. When I got it, the scales didn't work and there were several pieces missing. They sent me all the missing pieces at no charge and fixed the scale just like your deal.

Highly recommended. Great customer service...and oh, great product as well.

rockdawg

They are a great company. I have never had any problems either. Just a phone call and a few days later you get it in the mail. That's why I will not hesitate to buy their stuff.
:flag:

jeclif

I have nothing but good things to say about RCBS
but I dont like the new nuts they are making for the dies