Reading SD cards

jimbar

My last 3 phones have been LG's. I had know trouble scrolling through trail cam pics using a portable card reader. Well I switched to a Samsung S10e. I can get it to list the pics, but after I look at one I can't scroll to the next, I have to go back to the list and select the next one and so on. Does anyone know how to be able to scroll through on a Samsung. I bought a new card reader but have the same issue.

pse hunter

my new Moto g7 is the same way, you might try to download a file manager app

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Down load them to a folder on your phone 1st and then scroll thru as fast as you want. Delete the folder after you view them all

ThatredneckguyJamie

Get you a laptop with an SD reader. Everything else is a pain in the butt. The phone card readers are good for sitting in the stand and snooping but if you have 9898989 pictures goinging through them with a computer is the fastest way.
THIS! I've bought 5-6 different options for using with a phone, Ipad, even the ones you just plug the SD card in...nothing works as good as putting them directly into a laptop.

TBG

I carry an old digital camera, just to check if I need to move the camera or trim a branch. I had a tough time with card readers on my phone. Use a laptop to actually look at all my pictures.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Get you a laptop with an SD reader. Everything else is a pain in the butt. The phone card readers are good for sitting in the stand and snooping but if you have 9898989 pictures goinging through them with a computer is the fastest way.

This. ^

Down load them to a folder on your phone 1st and then scroll thru as fast as you want. Delete the folder after you view them all

Or this ^ if you just can't wait to get back to camp where the laptop is.:bounce:

Shane Dockery

If the S10 is anything like the S9, start using a micro-sd with adapter in your game cameras. Then insert into your phone and scroll through pics like normal.

Deerhead

A Laptop with an SD card reader is the best option. For viewing in the woods I will carry my Canon PowerShot Elph camera it has a 2"x 3" viewing screen. The camera is only 4"x 2"x 3/4"so it fits nicely in my pocket.