Recomended archery shops

Big John

Social Circle ACE Archery
181 S Cherokee Rd Social Circle, GA 30025
770-464-3354

hunterrich

Gables in douglasville..right off fairburn rd near bankhead hwy.

I live in Douglasville and haven't been there in years. I went there after I had an issue with my PSE Nova and I was treated like an idiot, this was my first compound and didn't know all the terms. After about 20minutes of this I asked for my bow back and left.

:cheers:

ajtowe

Social Circle Ace ... not the best. Lazy employees didn’t even want to cut 6 arrows for me. They all believe they’re pros and make you feel stupid if you’re somewhat new to bow hunting like myself. A woman came in and was yelling with a manager while I was there about her son being mistreated with their archery team. Also the shop is very disorganized, nothing worse than a nasty place with no organization
I won’t be going back

Hunter922

Honestly I have seen first hand arrogance and lack of customer service from multiple shops listed. This is an old thread but the same subject is brought up.
IF an archery shop plans on being a successful business for years to come why wouldn't they cater to all archers new and old. Without all of them you are out of business. If you are a shop owner you for sure want to make sure the people who are paying your Bills return to your shop.

dawgsrule

I’m looking at getting a new bow before next year and want to start shooting some but I can’t find shops with multiple brands. I’d like to shoot a Matthews, Hoyt, prime, elite, bow tech, and pse without having to go to multiple shops. Are there any shops I could feel them all out back to back? Or even a shop with 3 or 4 of the brands would be helpful.

South Man

Anyone around Dalton check out Josh @ Discount Sporting Goods or Kevin Grant @ Grants

C Cape

Dallas Wayne Boot Company in Thomasville, GA! Full line pro shop with 20 yard indoor range!

Stocking Mathews & Elite Currently but looking into other brands as well.

Attachments

• counter.jpg
    counter.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 35
  • elite.jpg
    elite.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 35
  • mathews.jpg
    mathews.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 35
  • range.jpg
    range.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 35

Long Cut

Top Tier Archery (formerly Treetop Archery)
2080 Bankhead HWY, Carrollton
770-836-8891

I dropped my bow 19’ out of the tree while escaping a September lightning storm. While checking the timing/limbs,cams.. ended up 1/4 dry firing the bow.
Carl fixed me up and even replaced one of my Lumenocks that was destroyed from the fall. Turnaround time despite it being the archery opener was inside 5 days.

I’ve used many different bow techs, Carl has been one of the best. I’ll gladly make the 1 hour drive.

kee2archery

Life Outdoors
3937 Bemiss RD Suite B
Valdosta, GA 31605
229-671-9114
ask for Jeremie
They sell Mathews, BowTech, Hoyt, and PSE
They also work on all make and model bows

deadend

Backwoods Bowstrings in Woodstock was jam up. Was at the end of my rope trying to get some arrows built. Found him on a Google search. He had the level of service that is hard to find anymore. Can't find any other shop remotely interested in taking my money and he got me squared away. It's amazing that any archery shops stay in business with the level of service and attitude they have.

ASH556

Just bought my first Mathews from Social Circle Ace last night. I’ve been going to Outdoor Depot in Gainesville for years and what folks say about Patrick and Ryan treating you great is 100% correct. At the same time, you’ve got to have inventory and they didn’t have the bow I wanted. Social Circle Ace did and for a great price too! Robbie set me up, and @Big John and another gentleman took the time to answer any question I asked and even handed me their personal bows to shoot. I just don’t see how anyone could say something bad about these guys and this shop. Then again, I worked a gun counter and armorer’s bench for 13 years and there’s always “those” you’ll never make happy. Say, “Hi” and ask if you can help and you’re a pushy salesman. Let folks browse and you’re unhelpful, arrogant, and rude. Oh well, like I said, don’t hesitate to go see the guys in Social Circle!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I scrolled back a couple pages and didn't see Pop's Outdoors in Demorest mentioned. They make the best strings I've ever shot. No peep turn, no breaking in.... And as knowledgeable and down to earth folks as you'll find. family owned and operated.

WTM45

I'm gonna second a vote for Pop's Outdoors in Demorest!

Drove down to visit family last week, and they were more than willing to sell me the Blob Targets which I had been wanting for years! Loaded up the truck and brought 'em home! Great prices, great service and great conversation!

tell sackett

Another vote for Social Circle Ace, even though it's an 85 mile ride for me (they're the closest 10Pt. service center). I called the day before and told them how far I had to ride and they did the work while I waited (and drooled over the new 10Pt.'s and Ravins).

Latest posts