Recruiting News....Rogers, Whitaker, etc *Updated top 10 at 10*

jwea89

mark richt was down in warner robins today payin big jeff whitaker a visit...big news comin from a small town...but my brothers been tellin me that jeff is leaning towards uga and hes in school with him now. i dont know how true it all is but apparantly thats what whitakers been tellin the folks in warner robins

BlackSmoke

Whitaker is set to announce his decision on Monday from what I have heard. He will be picking between UGA, AUB, and Miami in no particular order.

I agree Spots, this would be a huge get for either team :cool:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Accubond as many times as I have sent you scatting with your tail between your legs, you would do well to just keep your mouth shut and hope that I don't notice you. Dude, you SUPPORTED LANE KIFFIN. LOL. No matter what that moron said you stood behind him and tried to play the "it was taken out of context" card. You were also one of those, "It's all part of his master plan." people. LOL. You really should just keep quiet.

As for Whitaker and Rogers too for that matter, I am hoping for the best and expecting the worst. that way I won't be dissapointed. If we don't land either one of these guys it's not going to put an end to UGA football. I would love to have them both but you never know with recruiting. From what I hear, Rogers is still coming to Athens but is enjoying all this attention. No way to know.

If yall get Rogers, will you stop crying about Marlon Brown? LOL.

Last edited:

AccUbonD

Accubond as many times as I have sent you scatting with your tail between your legs, you would do well to just keep your mouth shut and hope that I don't notice you. Dude, you SUPPORTED LANE KIFFIN. LOL. No matter what that moron said you stood behind him and tried to play the "it was taken out of context" card. You were also one of those, "It's all part of his master plan." people. LOL. You really should just keep quiet.

As for Whitaker and Rogers too for that matter, I am hoping for the best and expecting the worst. that way I won't be dissapointed. If we don't land either one of these guys it's not going to put an end to UGA football. I would love to have them both but you never know with recruiting. From what I hear, Rogers is still coming to Athens but is enjoying all this attention. No way to know.

If yall get Rogers, will you crying about Marlon Brown? LOL.

You never sent me running, matter of fact I don't believe I have seen you send anyone running (whatever that means).

I was wrong about Kiffin. I turned on him the day I found out he was messing with the traditions at UT and not respecting the history.

Last edited:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You never sent me running, matter of fact I don't believe I have seen you send anyone running (whatever that means).

I was wrong about Kiffin. I turned on him the day I found out he was messing with the traditions at UT and not respecting the history.

Oh ok. This happens every so often. You decide to run your mouth and then you stick your foot in it and embarrass yourself and get quiet for a while. You stood up for Lane Kiffin long after it was apparent that he a complete fool. You don't have a leg to stand on man.

But yese, you were wrong about Kiffin. That and just about everything else. Now go burn your matress in memory of the Kiffer.

AccUbonD

Oh ok. This happens every so often. You decide to run your mouth and then you stick your foot in it and embarrass yourself and get quiet for a while. You stood up for Lane Kiffin long after it was apparent that he a complete fool. You don't have a leg to stand on man.

But yese, you were wrong about Kiffin. That and just about everything else. Now go burn your matress in memory of the Kiffer.

I really don't how any dog can talk about Kiffin. He made UGA's coaching staff look like fools and that was with a short roster.

greene_dawg

I really don't how any dog can talk about Kiffin. He made UGA's coaching staff look like fools and that was with a short roster.

Dude, just because UT beat UGA doesn't mean that Kiffin is any less of a slime ball that we all called him from the get go. Please explain what one has to do with the other...:huh:

BlackSmoke

Dude, just because UT beat UGA doesn't mean that Kiffin is any less of a slime ball that we all called him from the get go. Please explain what one has to do with the other...:huh:

Not a thing. It's moral victories Greene.... :bounce:

Rogers

Guys, I am about to lose my freakin mind up here in Hiawassee (UT fans everwhere up here) over the issue with Rogers flirting with UT. Make no mistake I want to see this kid at UGA but consider this.....last year we lost to UT with AJ Green (who I consider the best WR in the SEC if not the nation). My point is, UGA does'nt go backwards if we lose Rogers. It does'nt matter who UT gets to play WR cause they are gonna have to contend with the Hit-Man and Tree when they play UGA. That makes me feel better about the situation anyway fwiw.

Sugar HillDawg

Nash Nance is a throw away scholarship in order to get DR. Was told by a coach who played them in the championship game that Nance couldn't throw the out pattern. Now why else would the Ridge Runnerswant him if he didn't bring DR???

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Just stop. This is getting pathetic. The only person Kiffer made a fool of was Willie martinez and it doesn't take Bear Bryant to do that. Other than Willie, the only people he made fools of were himself and the University of Tennessee for hiring him. Lane Kiffin is still a parasite and you still supported him when it was obvious to everybody what he was. So how does beating UGA change any of those facts?

AccUbonD

Just stop. This is getting pathetic. The only person Kiffer made a fool of was Willie martinez and it doesn't take Bear Bryant to do that. Other than Willie, the only people he made fools of were himself and the University of Tennessee for hiring him. Lane Kiffin is still a parasite and you still supported him when it was obvious to everybody what he was. So how does beating UGA change any of those facts?

He is a loser, we just don't like him for different reasons. I don't care the scumbag no more cause he didn't respect the history at UT and screwing with the traditions. He didn't deserve to wear orange.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
He is a loser, we just don't like him for different reason. I don't care the scumbag no more cause he didn't respect the history at UT and screwing with the traditions. He didn't deserve to wear orange.

Believe it or not we probably dislike him for the same reasons. He's a big mouth, spoiled brat of a daddy's boy who has been given three jobs that he didn't deserve.

He's a morally bankrupt piece of crap. I don't like Tennessee but I didn't wish that idiot on yall. I don't want a guy like that representing any SEC school.

Sugar HillDawg

He actually played for Fresno State and developed a case of carpal tunnel which wrecked his professional chances at figure skating.

Latest posts