Redneck backyard Oasis

Geffellz18

Absolutely, need to add a wide screen on a couple cinder blocks to watch the race.

Lol, I actually want to put one above where the grille is sitting. The wife just gives me “the look” when I reference it.
I do have an extra tv wall mount that I could just put up there and move the tv on the weekends :huh::cheers:
Hey, she got the “pool”.....I’m sure the misses will still be like :waggingfinger:

bany

Someone just showed me that thing the other day. Pretty slick little setup!
And you showed me and nice little “patio” to put around it!??

BDD

Looks great, do you have a filter on it? I made a wood heater for my pool that could put out boiling water. It could be 60 feet or more away. Used a coil of 1/2 inch copper and a 55 gal. Drum. Put the drum up on bricks so you can build a fire under it spread out the copper enough to just fit in the drum hooked a garden hose to the pool pump and a hose to return the water to the pool. What ever temp you keep the water in the drum will be your out out temp. Doesn't take much wood once you get it to temp.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
How did you get the cast net to stay on the umbrella?

Geffellz18

Looks great, do you have a filter on it? I made a wood heater for my pool that could put out boiling water. It could be 60 feet or more away. Used a coil of 1/2 inch copper and a 55 gal. Drum. Put the drum up on bricks so you can build a fire under it spread out the copper enough to just fit in the drum hooked a garden hose to the pool pump and a hose to return the water to the pool. What ever temp you keep the water in the drum will be your out out temp. Doesn't take much wood once you get it to temp.

Yes, I have an Intex 1500gpm filter system. So far it’s been working great! Has a manual timer so it comes on automatically daily. Only issue I’ve had with it is when the power goes out, you have to reset it.
That’s a slick idea! I’ve seen similar during my research. I’d go a similar route to that, but the misses won’t go for it. She’s allergic to smoke and can sense it even when neighbors are burning in their yards!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Absolutely, need to add a wide screen on a couple cinder blocks to watch the race.
TV on the truck tailgate with the sound coming from the truck radio is the way to fly .